1. To preach and propagate the feeling of brotherhood, peaceful living and the notion that “all religions are equal and can co-exist”, across the length and breadth of the globe after careful, balanced observation and study of the individual religions.
2. To provide a superior self-dependent form of service assistance in the event of any man-made or natural disasters around the globe in ways of excellent and efficient Disaster Management techniques and programs.
3. To train and prepare a large group of young and spirited individuals from across the country during peace times, to be able to push forth the trained group to the aid of the government for any services required during the event of any man-made or natural disasters.
4. To establish open medical treatment centres, old-age homes, child development centres and other such organisations that will help the general population irrespective of their caste, creed or race.
5. To teach and spread the use of ancient Indian martial arts like Govindavidya, Gopalavidya and Balavidya and also to revive and sustain the ancient Indian sciences.
6. To set up places that provide psychological well-being and support, viz., prayer houses, meditation centres and orphanages, etc.
7. To encourage the study of ancient Indian scriptures and the learning of the Sanskrit Language.
8. To encourage people to maintain and preserve the Indian and foreign languages in their entirety.
9. To propagate literacy and therefore try and eradicate all signs of illiteracy from within as well as from outside the country by arranging and supporting programs that work on this principle.
10. To provide guidance in achieving self-awareness as well as to provide support at a physical and intellectual level to any and every individual, even if present in a larger audience and irrespective of their religion, caste or sect.