A few other objectives of the Foundation are as mentioned below
1. To preach and propagate the feeling of brotherhoodcamaraderie, peaceful living and the notion that “All religions are equal and can coexist”, across the various religionslength and breadth of the globe after careful and balanced observation and study of those individual religions.
2. To provide a superior self-dependent form of service assistance in the event of any Man-made or Natural Disasters around the globe in ways of excellent and efficient Disaster Management Techniques and Program.
3. To train and prepare a very large group of young and spirited individuals from across the country during the quiet period in the nation, so as to be able to push forth the accomplished and trained group to the Government government for any services required during the event of any Man-made or Natural Disasterscalamities.
4. To establish open medical treatment centers, old age homes, child development centers and other such organizations that will help the general population irrespective of their caste, creed or race.
5. To teach and spread the use of ancient Indian martial arts like Govindavidya, Gopalavidya and Balavidya and a. Also to revive and sustain the ancient Indian sciences.
6. To setup places that providethat provides mental well-being and support like prayer houses, meditation centers and orphanage homes that provide mental well-being and support.
7. To encourage the study of ancient Indian scriptures and the learning of the Sanskrit Language.
8. To encourage people to maintain and preserve the Indian and foreign languages in its entirety.
9. To propagate literacy and therefore try and eradicate all signs of illiteracy from within as well as from outside the country by arranging and supporting programs that work on this principle.
10. To provide guidance in achieving self-awareness as well as to provide support at a physical and intellectual level to any and every individual even if present in a larger audience and irrespective of their religion, caste or sect.