Ramrajya means the kingdom set up by ‘Maryada Purushottam’ Lord Shree Ram, in his kingdom of Ayodhya. During the rule of Shree Ram in Ayodhya, the people there were happy, content and satisfied; nobody was sad, helpless or starving. Likewise, no one was aggrieved. Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu spoke exclusively on the topic of Ramrajya during one of his special discourse on 6th May 2010.
During this discourse, he said, “Ramrajya is achieved when the situation becomes like it was for the residents of Ayodhya, when the social arrangement becomes likewise. Bringing Ramrajya in 2025 is my dream, my goal and my pledge too.”
Accordingly, Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu announced various projects and actions to be taken on individual as well as social level.
Projects undertaken as part of Ramrajya discourse-
From Ramrajya’s point of view, Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu announced the following projects-
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Professional Medicine.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Health & Health Services.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Chartered Accountants.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Teachers.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Shares and Stock Market.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for General Engineering.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Information Technology.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Electronics.
- Aniruddha’s Institute of Alternative Energy Resources.
4) Aniruddha’s Laboratory for Pollution Control and Environmental Protection.
6) Shree Chandika Exaltation Army.
Along with this, Bapu also introduced the ‘Prapatti’ (a specific form of puja to be done on a given day or days) for men as well as women. This Prapatti makes every man and woman a courageous soldier at the household as well as on a spiritual level.
On a personal level, Bapu said that one should at least try to spare 24 minutes out of the 24 hours of the day and devote them for upasana or prayers. He also mentioned a few things such as water therapy, gargling with salt water in the morning, eating Shatakshi Prasadam, eating curry leaves etc. which should be done individually. These help in making oneself strong at a physical as well as a spiritual level and become residents of the Ramrajya.