Shree Ram is revered as ‘Maryada Purushottam’ in the Indian culture. Shree Ram followed all the laid out human boundaries and never acted beyond it hence, was called Maryada Purushottam. Shri Aniruddha has provided a detailed description of Maryada Purushottam in the book ‘Shreemadpurushartha’ in its first volume, ‘Satyapravesh’. In the Ayodhya of Maryada Purushottam Shree Ram, the behaviour of both the ruler and its public never wavered from the principles of Maryada Purushartha and hence, during Ram’s regime, the people of Ayodhya were always happy, joyous and contented. No one in the kingdom of Ram was sad, helpless or dissatisfied. Sadguru Shree Aniruddha placed the concept of Ram-Rajyabefore everyone on 6th May 2010.
‘That everyone should conduct themselves in lines of the citizens of Ayodhya, set up certain boundaries for the society and behave in accordance to these boundaries and to get this response from every individual in totality is Ram-Rajya. Establishing Ram-Rajya till 2025 is my dream, my goal and my motto. It is important to be committed and take the necessary efforts to establish the Ram-Rajya. These efforts should be carried out on an individual and collective (social) level.’ Sadguru Shree Aniruddha elucidated with his intent and appealed to all, who respect and love him to follow the Purushartha to realise this idea of Ram-Rajya.
“Before heralding Ram-Rajya in 2025, there is an urgent need to work on five different levels to achieve the same,” said Shree Aniruddha. The job on these five levels would be directed and supervised by Sadguru Shree Aniruddha himself. He also added that these five levels are the five steps to realise Ram-Rajya and that it required everyone’s contribution and participation. The path towards Ram-Rajya begins with Gram-Rajya, was also clarified by Sadguru Shree Aniruddha.
The five levels are,
1) Individual level
2) Relations level
3) Social level
4) The level of Dharma
5) Universal level
The project under Ram-Rajya
To establish Ram-Rajya Sadguru Shree Aniruddha has started a few projects. These include work on all the, and the complete development of every person from cities to villages is the focus of Sadguru Shree Aniruddha.
- Aniruddha’s Institute of Language and Linguistic.
- Aniruddha’s Institute of Grameen Vikas. .
- The Exponent Group of Journals Series.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Professional Medicine.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Medical Information.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Chartered Accountant.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for MBA.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Shares and Stock Market.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for General Engineering.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Information Technology.
- The Exponent Group of Journals for Electronics.
- Aniruddha’s Institute of Alternative Energy Resources.
- Aniruddha’s Laboratory for Pollution Control and Environmental Protection.
- Aniruddha’s Institute of Sports and Bonsai reports.
- While involved in the complete progress of people on an individual and public level, Sadguru Shri Aniruddha also paid special attention towards the religious and spiritual development of men and women. For the same reason, Sadguru Shree Aniruddha has proposed ‘Shree Maha Durgeshwar Prapatti’ for men and ‘Shree Mangal Chandika Prapatti’ for women. This Prapatti will make every man and woman competent on familial and spiritual spheres.
- Taking this mission further to National and International level, Sadguru Shree Aniruddha has founded ‘Shree Chandika Exaltation Army for Resuscitation and Rehabilitation’ also called ‘Shri Chandika Abhyuday and Unnati Sena’.
At the mention of ‘Army’, we picture in our mind soldiers clad in military uniform with guns in their hands, but this army-‘Shree Chandika Exaltation Army’ founded by Sadguru Shree Aniruddha is for the ‘resuscitation and rehabilitation of all the strengths of the great Indian culture’. Exaltation means achieving progress and prosperity of a person, his self’s, his religion’s and his country’s in every direction, every sphere and every corner of the world. This army is to safeguard our religion and motherland and revive the greatest strength of the best of the Indian culture, and the might increase this strength. One of the aims of this army is also to lend a helping hand to the Indian armed forces in the case of an eruption of the third world war.
In this discourse, Sadguru Shree Aniruddha has explained the lifestyle and social system expected of us for realising Ram-Rajya.